Despite the hype around intelligent technologies, not all businesses understand how AI-enabled tools can be incorporated into their operational environments to make a meaningful impact. In reality, AI capabilities such as machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP) and Machine Learning are more readily accessible and easier to apply to daily processes than companies may think.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is entering a new-age technology, providing businesses with software assistants that can execute predefined tasks with greater accuracy and speed than their human associates. The global RPA software market is getting expanded hugely, outpacing the growth of all other enterprise software categories. RPA frees the employees from their mundane tasks, so they can focus more on client and customer interaction, relationship management and other such activities where humans naturally excel at.
Business Objective: To implement a seamless solution with minimum impact to the existing processes with the following objectives:
- Reduce the burden on employees to learn new tools and technologies
- Reduce operational cost by decreasing resources needed for manual processes
- Improve staff productivity by reducing monotonous tasks
- Provide flexible demand-based data gathering with on the fly data extraction from multiple sources
- Provide optimal resource utilization by pipeline gathering, storing, analyzing, and presenting data as separate stages of the processes
As the business community comes around to the many opportunities that AI and software robotics have to offer, organizations can explore the benefits of deploying these technologies together, along with a low-code Digital Process Automation (DPA) platform that integrates seamlessly with these solutions and existing line-of-business systems. In addition to optimizing processes through digitization and automation, a DPA platform acts as a modern process management engine, efficiently orchestrating the flow of work between AI-enabled tools, software robots, and humans.
Below, we touch on four of the many ways in which businesses can leverage intelligent process automation to create a digital transformation toolkit that will outpace competitors:
- Enhance current business systems without disruption to operations: While many businesses are interested in harnessing the potential of AI-based technologies to advance their digital transformation strategies, they are often also intimidated by the perceived complexities of AI implementations
- Reduce common human errors while improving employee morale: In today’s competitive market, maintaining a creative and strategic workforce is essential for a business to succeed and stay ahead. One of the most pervasive misconceptions of AI and its evolution is that it will replace the need for people to fulfill a wide range of roles in the workplace, ultimately leading to a widespread loss of human jobs.
- Unlock data to drive informed decision-making: Modern enterprises have access to greater volumes of data than ever before. With the right tools, data can be converted into valuable business insights that accelerate decision-making, improve risk detection and mitigation, and inform more relevant customer experiences, to name but a few of many applications.
- Achieve automation without risking security: Often, when a company is incorporating new technologies into its existing systems, there can be a perception of increased risk and vulnerability to the current programs in place. Security should always be a priority when handling corporate data. This is of particular importance when introducing new technologies into the enterprise IT environment, a time when IT leaders need to keep data safe and sensitive information in the right hands.
IntelliBuddies® provides a suite of tools and technologies to help our customers create, deploy, and manage their digital workforce. Our platform helps your enterprises reach their digital transformation goals easily and effectively. It can help your enterprise to overcome disruption to operations, reduce common human errors, unlock data to drive informed decision-making, and achieve automation without risking security.