- IBSPL in this agreement refers to INTELLIBUDDIES® SOFTWARE (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Software means software products developed and released by AIDPL and licensed to the CUSTOMER against payment of licensing fees, as identified on the Purchase orders / Reseller Orders accepted by AIDPL.
- CUSTOMER means any company (which includes its representatives or employees) or individual who procures the licenses of Software from AIDPL after payment of the licensing fees.
- Incident: Software not working as defined in the Software documentation.
- Service Request: Any Request from CUSTOMER, which does not meet the criteria for an incident but is limited to information or suggestions on Software usage and licensing.
- Business Day(s) means Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Business Hours means 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM IST on all Business Days.
- Ticket means the formal Email sent to AIDPL for the Incident or Service Request.
- Personal Data may include, but is not limited to name, email id, mobile number, Tax Identification Number and Bank Account Details, etc., which is regulated by General Data Protection Regulation, 2018 (“GDPR”), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, 1996 (“HIPPA”) and applicable privacy laws.
This Policy represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Policy") between AIDPL and CUSTOMER for the Customer Support of Software. AIDPL reserves the right to modify the Policy as and when required.Scope
The following Services are covered by this Policy
- Monitored Email Support.
- CUSTOMER agrees and understands that AIDPL is not desirous to receive Personal Data nor does it require Personal Data for the performance of its obligations under this Policy. Accordingly, CUSTOMER must not transmit Personal Data to AIDPL, unless required by AIDPL for the performance of any obligations under this Policy or in the event that the Parties have agreed in writing on terms specifying that AIDPL has agreed to receive Personal Data and detailing the security measures in place and protocol for the processing of Personal Data.
- CUSTOMER shall hold AIDPL indemnified and harmless for any claims including third party claims, for failure by CUSTOMER to perform any of the obligations under GDPR, HIPPA or other applicable privacy laws.
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents as per the Support Plan chosen by the CUSTOMER.
- First Level Support: FAQs, Documentation, Knowledge Base, Samples, Demo, IT team of CUSTOMER would work as the First Level Support.
- Support Schedule & Centers: AIDPL will provide the Support during Business Hours from Bengaluru, India.
- Fixes and Updates: Based on the priority of Incident, a patch could be provided to CUSTOMER. However, a workaround might be provided as a temporary solution for CUSTOMER to continue using the software until a patch or Service Pack takes care of the Incident.
- Service Packs will be released as and when required at the sole discretion of AIDPL to take care of issues reported by CUSTOMERs.
- However, AIDPL shall not be held responsible and be indemnified by CUSTOMER against SOFTWARE performance issues arising due to such CUSTOMER related issues as above
- Reasonable availability of representative(s) of CUSTOMER when resolving a service-related incident or request.
- Should provide all necessary information and assistance related to service performance that allows AIDPL to meet the performance standards as outlined in this document.
- Shall ensure reliability of internet, inhouse network and third-party dependency services (such as products, tools, cloud, data center, etc.), if any, which may affect SOFTWARE performance.
- CUSTOMER shall ensure that the deployment infrastructure is secure, free from bugs, viruses, errors, or other program limitations, which may affect SOFTWARE performance.
- Priority-1 (Show Stopper): Incident involving production data loss, critical functionality breakage, impacting entire organization.
- Priority-2 (High): Incident involving reduction in capacity and performance of production software which in turn is impacting productivity of subset of organization entities
- Priority-3 (Medium): Incident involving non-critical functionality and impacting only subset of organization entities
- Priority-4 (Low): Incident involving non-critical functionality and mostly cosmetic in nature
Currently, AIDPL only provides Standard Support plan as stated below for the Software. This Policy will be updated as and when Premium Plans for Support are available.Standard Support Plan
- All Tickets need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any Tickets received after the Business Hours will be considered as received on the First Hour of the next Business Day.
- Support will be provided in English Language.
- The following will be the Response Time for the Tickets of different Priority:
- Priority-1: Four Business Hours
- Priority-2: One Business Days
- Priority-3: Two Business Days
- Priority-4: Three Business Days